Providenciales Part 6: Food

If you know me at all, you'll know that food is a huge part of my life. I mean, I've got an entire blog devoted to eating. So, it should come to no surprise to you that while we were on this lovely tropical holiday, we ate a lot of delicious food.

You might be like, "Uh, what? You stuffed your face even though you had to sport a swimsuit all week?" Yeah, because that's just how I roll. Get it? I roll around because I'm so chunky and round? Sorry, I'm sure that didn't need explaining.
You might not be all that interested in the fact that I jumped around on a beach or that I went snorkeling a bunch but if you like food, then this is the post for you! I should make mention that I described my meals in depth over on my food blog, but I picked out the prettiest, most enticing photos to share over here.


If you are interested in any of the specific eateries and how they chalk up, take a gander at Racheerachh Eats.

Cheers!

Comments