Disposable Camera Photos

Like last year, I purchased more disposable Fujifilm Quicksnap Waterproof Cameras just as a back up in case the digital camera didn't work out. Disposable cameras are fun because once you get back from vacation, you can send them in to get developed and then it's a lot of fun to relive memories and look at images you forgot you'd taken. Digital cameras are obviously great but I really enjoy the delayed gratification that disposable cameras provide.

Here are a few shots from our Hol Chan & Shark Ray Alley trip:

And here are a few shots from our Mexico Rocks & Tres Cocos trip:
There's a vintage quality to these photos that adds a lot of character. They remind me of our old school photo albums with my childhood memories and that's a good thing.

I like to get mine developed onto a CD instead of prints because I prefer to print my photos through Snapfish so I can print all the photos from my trip at once and so that I can only print the photos I like, in case there are some duds mixed in. Wow. I am the queen of run-on sentences.

Anyway, I want to push for the revival of the disposable camera! It's fun.

xoxo.

Comments