Hello, Texas!

I'm leaving work a little early today to head to the airport to fly to Houston. Yay! We had a crapload of snow over here yesterday, if you hadn't heard, so I'm a little worried about our flight. The weather is clear and sunny right now but with all of the delays and cancellations yesterday, I'm hoping our flight doesn't get backed up.

I shared a packing list a month ago but it turns out that the weather is going to really nice for our visit - in the 70s - so I had to do a bit of editing.
I've switched to more breathable cottons and linens and everything fits in one cute weekender bag. The bag in my collage isn't the exact bag I have. I'll actually be sharing my bag in a post soon. It has all of the perfect elements of a weekender bag and it's going to be great for this trip.

We have a rough itinerary planned out and I'm so excited. As always, I will blog about everything once I get back so stay tuned.

xoxo.

Comments