Texas Packing List

Next month, I'm headed to Houston to visit my cousin and cousin-in-law. I'm excited because I haven't seen them in a few months (I super love my family) but also, I've never been to Texas before. We'll only be there for the weekend so I have to come up with a must-do list and prioritize the best activities.

The big thing on my must-do list is to get some delicious and "authentic" barbecue. Other than that, I'm not sure what else needs to be prioritized. My cousin-in-law sent a few suggestions - museums, breweries, hiking - so I don't doubt that we're going to do a lot of fun stuff and keeping ourselves busy.

The weather should be significantly warmer than it is here, which is nice, and since the trip is so short, I'll be able to pack a really tiny bag. While I'm there, we'll also set up some plans for France as well. Oh yeah, we're all going to France together.

Anyway, here's what I'm planning on bringing:
I'm going to wear a comfy outfit for the plane ride and then pack two simple outfits and a bit of makeup. I'm bringing a statement necklace to take my Saturday outfit from day to night (if necessary) and the color palette is relatively subdued, with a few statement-y pieces so that the photos we take while we're out and about will look cute. I'm going to make do with one pair of shoes, which are comfortable enough for walking all day, but trendy enough to look presentable.

In addition to that stuff above, I'll probably bring my iPad, maybe my MacBook, and of course, my camera.

Yay! I can't wait.

Comments