2014

Happy new year!

I'm excited for 2014, as I already have a trip planned (France in May). I'll be writing more about that trip, for sure. The goal I always have every year is to travel to some place new. I hope to keep that up for years to come.

In 2013, I traveled to Belize, a place that most of my friends and family had never heard of before. It was an amazing experience; one that I would relive in a heartbeat. I also enjoyed many staycations and local trips. Living just 30 miles west of New York City offers many luxuries. I can head into one of the busiest and best cities in the world or I can drive less than an hour from my house to farm country and pick my own produce. How lucky am I?
This year, I'd love to try and travel somewhere alone. I don't know if I'll summon the courage to actually do it, but even thinking about it is a big step for me.

If you have any interesting travel goals, share them with me!

Comments