Summer 2013: Patterns & Colors

My trip to Belize is 25 days away! YEEP! So as always, I've started my packing list way in advance, but as the departure date gets closer and closer, I make sure to finalize everything. This summer, it seems that I'm really into patterns and bright colors.

My packing list is full of fun patterned items; it doesn't seem like I'm bringing anything plain or "boring."
summer holiday to belize 2013

Though I already own many swimsuits, every year, I stumble upon some more awesome suits and I can't help but add to my collection. I love the tie-dye fringe suit from H&M. Can you believe that each piece was only $4.95?! What a steal. Of course, I'm super frugal (re: cheap) so I only ever buy suits that are really affordable (like at H&M) or on sale.

I think even my airport outfit will be vibrant. *Squeal!*

Cheers.

Comments