I've obviously sped up bits of the video because watching me smear creams around in real time wouldn't have been much fun but I think you get the gist. This is a v. quick look that uses just a handful of products.
So here's what I use:
- Hourglass Mineral Primer - smoothing, moisturizing, long-lasting, oil-controlling
- Laura Mercier Concealer - brightening, creamy, crease-free, long-lasting
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance - mattifying, crease-free
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Translucent Powder - mattifying, long-lasting, undetectable
- MAC Lingering Brow Pencil - natural-looking, self-sharpening
- Eyeko Tinted Brow Gel - natural-looking, neatening
- NARS Laguna Bronzer & Orgasm Blush Duo - travel-sized, pigmented, blendable
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - matte, natural, contouring
- Benefit Watts Up Highlighter - natural, blendable, brightening
- MAC Woodwinked Eye Shadow - pigmented, blendable
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner - precise, super black, easy to apply
- Benefit They're Real Mascara - clump-free, defining, volumizing
I didn't include lip products above because those are super compact and interchangeable with this look. I used a pink gloss (Dior Lip Glow Gloss) in the video but in the winter, I pair this look with a black cherry lipstick. It goes great with a red lip, a pink lip, a nude lip; it's versatile and that's the point.