Bark for Life 2014

This past Saturday, I was at the Bark For Life event in a town nearby and it was so much fun. Bark For Life is organized by Relay For Life and fundraises money for the American Cancer Society. Lots of people participate and there are so many fun dog-related events. At ours, we had competitions for the best trick, dog and owner lookalike contest, longest sit, musical sit (like musical chairs but the dogs have to sit when the music stops), best bark, and a bunch more activities like that. There was also a police K-9 demonstration and an obstacle course so that some of the trained dogs could show off.
It was a lot of fun. I was there with Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter, where I've been volunteering for the past few months. The event was able to raise about $10K, which is awesome, and I got to meet so many great dogs.


Here are a few fun shots from my day:
xoxo.

Comments