Long Weekend in Ithaca

I went to Ithaca over the Fourth of July break. I hadn't been up there since November 2018 and frankly, I hadn't been there in the summer time since 2015 so it was nice to be there to enjoy the campus with the sun out. We did a bunch of my favorite things (like Cascadilla Gorge Trail, Farmers Market, Dairy Bar, chimes concert at the clock tower, dinner at Maxie's, Buttermilk Falls, looking at the brain collection in Uris Hall) and a few new things I had never done before but were on my bucket list, namely staying at the Statler and eating at Banfi's.

The weather was pretty perfect and it was so much fun to be back on campus.

xoxo.

Comments

  1. Omg that library is so beautiful!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite places on campus!! :):):)

      Delete

Post a Comment