Albany 2020 Snapshots

I haven't touched this blog all year because I haven't gone anywhere. I started a new job in January so I hadn't planned on going on holiday until late spring but those plans were thwarted by a little global pandemic.

Even though this year has been pretty hard, my family still managed to get away for a week in the summer. We wanted to stay somewhere local but still feel like we were getting a change of scenery. We ended up narrowing down our choices by the availability of nice Airbnb locations and settled on Albany.
It was close enough to feel accessible, far enough to feel different, it felt safe (because we had a kitchen where we could cook at home), there were plenty of lovely parks to explore (including an awesome riverside biking/walking path less than a mile from our place), and it was dog-friendly. It checked all the boxes and ended up being a really relaxing, meaningful trip.

I've been so delinquent on blogging and I should have shared about this little trip months ago but I was feeling lazy and uninspired but I decided I still wanted to share the photos.
xoxo.

Comments