New York City

I'm realizing that I never ever blog about New York City. I was born in Queens, grew up in Brooklyn, lived in Long Island for a few years, I have family sprinkled throughout the five boroughs who I visit often, I lived in Manhattan for a year while I worked in Yonkers, was the engineer on a project for the Hunter College expansion in Harlem, and I go so often (it's just a 30 min. drive away) that I guess I never think of it as a holiday destination.

But I have been making an effort to post my more memorable/fun outings to the city in my eats blog. Here are the links to a few NYC-specific posts.

Tea at the Plaza Hotel
Morimoto
Laduree & McNulty's Tea Shop
Tea at the Plaza Hotel
Morimoto

Laduree (NYC location)
McNulty's Tea Shop
I'm going to try and make a conscious effort to post more about NYC, considering it's one of the best cities in the world; it deserves the attention.

Comments