sunny california!

I'm off to LA in two days! I've been so busy at work (putting in 12+ hour days!) that I haven't been able to do my usual routine of spending a week planning what to pack so I'll have to do it all tomorrow. I haven't been able to blog much either. I've been spending my weeks in Baltimore, MD (because of work) and I haven't written a thing about the Inner Harbor or Fell's Point or any of the other sort-of-fun stuff out here.

This trip is a not-so-frugal one because I spent $1200 on plane tickets (for me and my sister) but we're staying with family so we're going to be spoiled with free food, transportation, and lodging. So in the end, $600 spent on a week in California is a pretty good deal.

I've been to LA before so I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do out there - to be brief, I'll pretty much just be enjoying the weather, shopping, and swooning over all of the palm trees.

Here's a photo from my last trip walking along the Venice Beach Canals. I am so excited. I need a break from work and east coast humidity.

Comments