24 Hours in Seoul

Our last day in Korea was spent in Seoul. My aunt and uncle dropped us off at our hotel in Myeongdong and then we packed our day with a few touristy things before we had to head off to Thailand. It was bittersweet having to say bye to my family, but I was excited to eat in Seoul. I had made a bucket list of food and there were still a handful of items to check off.

In terms of sightseeing, having been to Seoul before, I concentrated on coming up with a good combination of both old favorites as well as things I hadn't been able to do.
Our Seoul itinerary was pretty simple. We went to Namsan (took the cable car up and walked back down), got some jjajangmyun for lunch, went to our favorite Gwangjang Market for some street food, walked around Deoksugung Palace, did a little shopping in Myeongdong, and then went back to our hotel to relax a bit, during which time, J and I got some beers at the bar. Afterwards, we got dinner at Odarijip, where we gorged on raw marinated crabs and Korean barbecue. It was a pretty perfect day.

Odarijip was so friggin' good, it's on my list to go again the next time I'm in Seoul.

xoxo.

Comments